All Eyes On Me


Hello my name is Gus and welcome to G's Word blog. I am m going to talk a little about me. I recently graduated high school. I am an athlete, I play football and run track.  My hobbies include restoring and driving cars, riding motorcycles, working, and spending time with my dogs. My favorite color is Blue. A fun fact about me is that I am a Leo and Leos are a sun sign which means I am actually a good person to get along with with a uplifting vibe. I love honey garlic wings they are my favorite. I have two brothers and two sisters. I want to become an entrepreneur when I graduate college. I am working towards my masters in business. I am a big Rap and R&B fan. I am big on dressing because I feel appearance
is important when in public. And that will conclude everything about me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Response Post

The Tale Of The Ambigeous Island

The Historical greatness of Saba